When we are painting your home, we take extreme care of your property. You will see professional painters who will properly prepare the surfaces first, cover the areas they are not painting, thoroughly clean up each day and paint finishing of the highest standards.
- Large furniture is moved into the center of the room.
- Wall and ceiling fixture are removed.
- Floors are covered with drop cloths.
- Walls are sanded and scuffed.
- Any damages, such as holes are caulked with only the finest materials
- Painting is completed only using the best paints available
- Repaired areas are primed.
- Furniture is moved back to original positions.
- Wall and ceiling fixtures are replaced.
- Floors and carpets are thoroughly vacuumed and swept
- All garbage is removed
- Touch-up paint is labeled and left with the customer
R.B Painting Interior Includes…
- Wallpaper removal
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Drywall patching and finishing
- Crown and other Trim Moulding
Whether you want to just freshen up a room or change the style and feel of your entire home R.B.painting will help you achieve this. Our expert painters can perform all levels of prep work on your interior projects everything from new walls that just need some color to extensive remolding. The prep work is 75% of a job. Our painters receive on-going training on the techniques and materials that are best suited for each individual project.
Call us at 617-591-9700 or email us at email@example.com today if you are experiencing any of the symptoms mentioned and we can advise you on the best solution for your home or business.